San Diego Radio Sucks Quite A Bit

Thursday, March 18, 2010

29 Days 'til Coachella - Major Lazer


Hmm, not really sure about this one. They're listed as a collaborative effort between Diplo and Switch, neither of which I'm too familiar with. While I can appreciate the production of the music, I really can't stand the vocals. It just seems like the same note repeated ad-nauseum.

Napster says other members like M.I.A., and I'm pretty sure they would. I can't stand M.I.A. for the same reason I don't like this, so if nothing else, Napster's business intelligence formula is working.

Ugh. I try not to tender a decision on anything until I've heard at least three songs, but this monotonous dancehall shit has got to go. Enjoy the show if you like these guys, I'll be as far away as I can possibly get. This is the epitome of awful.

No comments: