San Diego Radio Sucks Quite A Bit

Friday, January 30, 2009

77 Days 'til Coachella - Schedule is UP!


I am so excited I barely know what to do with myself!!

While I have a few issues with the lineup this year, it's looking like it's going to be a great year in the desert once again. I'll be very curious to hear exactly who was holding out for them to make this announcement, though.

A few thoughts:

My Bloody Valentine!!!! AAAAARHH!!!! I never thought I'd get to see the band that created Loveless, my favorite album of all time, and now I get to see them twice in less than seven months' time. Excellent

Throbbing Gristle??!?!?? This one's a HUGE shocker. The fathers of industrial music are going to freak pretty much everyone out, causing many a chaperon to pull the kiddies out a bit early.

Leonard Cohen!! The rumors were true. Very cool, finally get to see this iconic songwriter. A better poet than a singer, but he's been a part of my life since the cheesy-but-in-a-good-way movie Pump Up the Volume first introduced our generation to him with Everybody Knows.

I've got my ticket, here we go again!!

No comments: