San Diego Radio Sucks Quite A Bit

Monday, January 26, 2009

81 Days 'til Coachella - Even the Radio Stations are Perplexed


I mentioned that I called 91x in a moment of weakness last week, and that they promised they'd have "all the details" on Coachella on Monday. I have to admit, I haven't listened to anything but the local jazz station in easily five years, but somehow I knew that they wouldn't scoop the innernets.

So I called again tonight, and the "radio personality" (<-- fourletterword) said that they'd been told that they'd be given all the information Monday, but that maybe they were trying to get even bigger acts than they'd already signed.

To steal a phrase from the legendary Gibson Haynes in the excellent Butthole Surfers' Blind Eye Sees All DVD (shot live in Detroit, repruzent):

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hey, I'm not picky, anyone, anywhere, somebody give me the 1.0 of the lineup. Is that really too much to ask?

Goldenvoice, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: