San Diego Radio Sucks Quite A Bit

Monday, March 30, 2009

17 Days 'til Coachella - Craze and Klever



It's no secret I'm no fan of hip hop, but this is turntablism, and I'm very into that. I can totally appreciate someone who can turn the turntable into an instrument, and make the rest of us DJs look like we're really "just playing rekkids."

If you know this site, you know I rarely post a video, but I think this best makes my case for checking these guys out, especially on Friday, when there's little else going on other than Morrissey and Sir Paul. And Ghostland Observatory. And Silversun Pickups, and possibly Beirut, though I haven't heard much from them yet. And Leonard Cohen.

Oh shit.

Friday just started looking up.

1 comment:

bereweber said...

whooaaa!! that's really Craze and Klever :)) very cool, that's why i thought all djs did when i lived in Mexico, yes these guys are masterful, fun!!

and to confess, for us that are NOT going :( i feel this part of the post almost 'insulting': "on Friday, when there's little else going on other than Morrissey and Sir Paul."

you suck!! i wish so much i was there!! ladrar ladrar!!