San Diego Radio Sucks Quite A Bit

Monday, March 8, 2010

39 Days 'til Coachella - La Roux



I discovered La Roux from this video. I bought the album, which is great, but nothing quite lives up to this remix. I found it on eBay for about $18.00 USD, including shipping from UK. Worth it.

I really like the album I picked up, regardless of what you call it. Electro, electro-pop, dubstep, I'm not big on any of that shit, but I really like what I hear on this album.

But again, that Skream remix is head and shoulders above the original of In For the Kill.

1 comment:

bereweber said...

oh good! i like her voice, although it woke up herr Gato, who doesn't seem to like it, but you know him, like mister Burns, he's always sort of mad... very cool stuff, you should do your own remix with the a Capella part!! the photo zoom in & out is fantastic!! i like those close ups of turntables